top of page


To enrol your child into Enner Glynn School please look through the brochure and Our Enrolment Scheme to find out more information.


If you live in zone, please complete an In Zone Application form and bring it into the school office.


If you live outside of our school zone you will need to apply for a place at our school. Please do this by  completing the Out of School Zone application form and bring into the school office. 


We prefer enrolments not to be emailed or posted, but would rather meet with you and your child face to face. 

Please follow the link below if you're unsure of our zoning areas. 

d rather meet with you and your child face to face.


If you require more information, please use the form below.





Isaac Day


To request more information:

Contact the School Office

Mon-Fri 9am - 3.30pm

03 547 7480

You can also request more information with this form:

Your details were sent successfully!

bottom of page