top of page

Mr Day's last day at Enner Glynn of 2017

A message from Mr Day Dear Parents. Families and Whanau. This will be my last day of 2017 as I take the next 9 months study leave to complete my educational research thesis. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support over the last 9 years. It has been a pleasure to work with all of you through the good (and those rare ‘not so good’) times. The work I am undertaking will be hard, but somewhat different to my current role. However I know that it will contribute to the mahi I wish to undertake in the future and support the continued growth of our little school. I feel that it is important to let you know that I will miss my interactions with you, and my daily interactions with our fabulous kids. I leave you in the very capable hands of Mrs Porter (Principal for the rest of the year), our amazing Board of Trustees, and the fabulous staff. I wish all of you a wonderful and successful year. Ka kite ano Isaac

60 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Welcome back to a new school year! We hope you all had a restful and enjoyable break. We are excited to be back and look forward to working with you and your children! As you will be aware Isaac Day i

Kia ora koutou. This is just a quick update on the following two matters: Some covid cases in the school Reports coming home Friday I will give you a brief run down on these below. A Quick Covid Updat

bottom of page